Mateo & Dieter: Was the American Idol Zoff faked?

Mateo

Who the final season American Idol has followed, will have noticed that the one time or another hard battle of words between Mateo (34) and Dieter Bohlen (59) were held. Bohlen doubted frequently at Mateos expertise, especially when it comes to the assessment of pop-protege and winner of this year's season, Beatrice Egli went (24).

celebrity Flash have the sympathetic frontman of Culcha Candela asked if the arguments to the Pop Titans were actually staged by RTL. Mateo told us: " . I can clean up in two directions with the prejudice that is there something denied So neither were disagreements discussed, nor dispute was somehow denied other things.

Quite the contrary we. have actually always greeted very politely and were very professional with each other, have entertained us, ate lunch break times in the rotation or something. " But it was thus always: "But eventually it went to Curacao, I think going with such sayings that one is also used by Dieter : 'Yes, my colleagues have no idea' and 'I'm the only one, my Say '.

That was not the singer lying down reading, finally celebrated he and his jury colleagues Tom (23) and Bill Kaulitz (23) is already very successful in business and white decision: "I told him that too only once said in private, rent on the Island that he should please leave it. When it later went off again in the live shows so alittle bit, I guess I just have to humor it responds, but nothing personal from my side. " yet more statements from Mateo You can watch in today's "Coffee Break" episode
Mateo & Dieter: Was the American Idol Zoff faked? | Unknown | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment