For the Intimate Scene, Robert Pattinson Wants Six Pack

For intimate scenes in his next film, the Hollywood actor Robert Pattinson are willing to spend time in the gym to have a six pack.

"I felt the only actor in Los Angeles who do not have six pack abs. I should change it," he said as quoted by Showbiz Spy Friday night (13/3).

Robert Pattinson Wants Six Pack
Former lover of Kristen Stewart also said he thought there was going to get an offer to play the movie. But, it turns out the predictions wrong.

Starring Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga series is actually get a good role in a movie that is still kept secret. And has three intimate scenes.

"At first I thought it would be jobless (no job offer) but still believe."

He also admitted to not want his fans were disappointed because of the form of the abdomen that is not muscular.

"I do not want them (fans) see I did not do the exercises. Was very embarrassing. Because I did do it once in a while because it needs it," said Pattinson.
For the Intimate Scene, Robert Pattinson Wants Six Pack | Unknown | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment