Gwyneth Paltrow: Bee Sting, Most Crazy Therapy

Gwyneth Paltrow says , beauty treatments " craziest " she ever attended was an alias apitherapy treatment with bee stings .

U.S. 42-year -old actress is classified as being the first to try out the latest skin care trends . However , he believes , undergoing apitherapy - the bee sting therapy - may be a step too far ever taken .

Gwyneth Paltrow Bee Sting

Marie Claire magazine she said , " Therapy craziest I've ever tried was when I was stung by a bee life . Was called apitherapy and apparently it is used for treatment since Egyptian times . To make the treatment more relaxing , I love Ila Bath Salts after finished doing activities all day . "

Paltrow - wife of Coldplay frontman Chris Martin - said they had tried non- invasive beauty treatments , Botox example . But , he admitted tired of using extreme care .

" You have to be very careful with Botox . I have used it on my forehead and I looked awful . I also always worry about what goes into my blood stream . My age 41 , so I do not want to look like I'm 25 . According to my , nice to see wrinkles on one's face , "said the player 's movie Sliding Doors .

" I will probably use a bit of filler ( injectable substances to rejuvenate facial skin ) , but by the time I came to a facial expert in LA ( Los Angeles ) named Sonya Dekar , awesome , I use all the products and come to him for treated with laser to increase collagen , " he said again .
Gwyneth Paltrow: Bee Sting, Most Crazy Therapy | Anonymous | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment