Marc Marquez Talking about Barcelona and the 2014 World Cup

Being a Barcelona supporter, Marc Marquez confident that their team will be successful with Gerardo Martino. 2013 MotoGP world champion was also talking about the 2014 World Cup.

In interviews conducted primarily to FIFA.com , Marquez claimed he was a football enthusiast. Not only watch on television or come to the stadium, 20 -year-old rider was also fond fell directly on the ground with his colleagues.

Marc Marquez Talking about Barcelona and the 2014 World Cup

" I like watching the games. Kapapun can I will try to play with my colleagues . I really like the play ( the ball ) , " said Marquez.

Born in Cervera , a region on the west side of Catalonia , Barcelona Marquez is supporting. Although not always follow the development of the Spanish League and the Catalans, the Honda team rider believes that Lionel Messi et al . will return success with Gerardo Martino.

" As much as possible, I followed suit . I tried to watch the game but it is not easy if it coincides with the race. Obviously my priority is work and the motor. , But I always try to watch the ball at every opportunity . "

" Every coach has his own style, as well as the rider. Attacking style I like Tata ( Martino ) and I am sure he will win a trophy. We need to give time to the new coach. Before he came very high standards and he is not in a position easily. I think he did a good job, " he continued.

Related to the 2014 World Cup, Marquez said he wanted to go to Brazil and see for themselves the actions of the world's best footballer. But the calls did not allow for a solid race schedule.

" Honestly, I have not even thought of going to the World Cup because it takes place in the middle of the season and will not be easy to be there. When I finally got the chance, of course I would love to watch one of the matches, " said chronicler as the youngest MotoGP world champion.
Marc Marquez Talking about Barcelona and the 2014 World Cup | Anonymous | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment