Katy Perry: There's darkness in my New Album

In the near future, Katy Perry will release a new album titled PRISM. In an interview, he explained that there would be no darkness in his work on this one. What does he mean?

As reported by Digital Spy, the former wife of Russell Brand is apparently determined to eliminate all elements and dark impression tucked in previous albums. As a result, he will fully appear brighter with music.

Katy Perry PRISM

"There's an element that's really dark in my record. There are a number of textures and colors. Yet I think, we're talking about different phases, and I let the light in," he said during an interview with MTV.

Furthermore, Katy also explains why the album is named PRISM. Apparently, it's still in touch with all the lights that inspired him for writing the song.

"I feel terprismasi because (light) it. I feel that I will show you this song and share it on the listener," he continued.
Katy Perry: There's darkness in my New Album | Anonymous | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment