Kristen Stewart Hair, Kristen Stewart Wants Bald and tattooed in the Head

Kristen Stewart HairWhether it was still upset due to breakup with actor Robert Pattinson , or does he feel comfortable with the style that impressed rebel . Beautiful actress Kristen Stewart explains the desire of her wild side .

He does like to look messy , with a perforated shirt or pants torn . Grunge style with a pair of Converse shoes also become a mainstay . Still, fans love the style and figure of Christianity . This time he told me that he loved tattoos . Strangely he wanted in a tattoo on his skull .

Kristen Stewart Hair

kristen stewart red hair

" Of course , before I die , I will shave my head . I also would get a tattoo on my head before hair covered , " he quoted from The Gloss . " I'm not sure which section , but maybe in the back . , I had not thought about what tattoo I would make . "

Rev. Christian idea put forward this time was fairly extreme . He also has to think about what it feels painful when his skull in puncture needles to tattoo . Do not be surprised if in the future it would like the image presented was impressed Christians dark and mysterious .
Kristen Stewart Hair, Kristen Stewart Wants Bald and tattooed in the Head | Anonymous | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment